Update: March 25, 2020
SPRING LAKE PARK CHIROPRACTIC - IS AN ESSENTIAL BUSINESS AND IS OPEN!
In light of the most recent "stay-at-home" executive order issued by Minnesota Governor Walz on March 25, 2020, We would like to communicate that chiropractic is an essential business and our offices will remain open.
Please know that we are taking all precautions for the safety of our patients and staff. Appointments are being staggered to alleviate use of the reception area. We ask that you arrive not more than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time (come alone if that is possible), use the hand sanitizer provided at the front desk on your way in and out and respect all other persons' 6 feet social distancing while entering/leaving the building.
Please reschedule if you have a cough, fever or flu-like symptoms; are in a high risk group; or have been out-of-state within the last 14 days.
Text Dr. David Peterson 651-261-5020 or call our office 763-784-1540 if you have any questions regarding your care plan. There are no cancellation fees. Maintenance plan clients will NOT lose their monthly pricing.
Update: March 23, 2020
WE ARE MONITORING THE COVID-19 SITUATION AS NEW INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE CDC, MDH, AND ANOKA & WASHINGTON COUNTIES PUBLIC HEALTH
Spring Lake Park Chiropractic offices (Spring Lake Park and Woodbury) are OPEN, but we have limited our care to acute, muscoskeletal patients through the end of March. The reasoning behind this is to support “flattening of the curve” while keeping those who can benefit greatly from chiropractic care out of Urgent Care Centers and/or the Emergency Room.
If you are currently on our calendar you will receive a text reminder for your appointment (if signed up for texts). Please contact our office if you need to cancel your scheduled appointment.
There will be no missed appointment fees or loss of your monthly maintenance plan benefits for cancelled appointments during this time.
We are taking extra precautions at our Spring Lake Park and Woodbury Offices to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus. For the time being, we ask that you please respect the following initiatives. Your safety is our primary concern.
- Following the published guidelines to help stop unintended spread of COVID-19, we are closing off our reception area to non-essential family members.
- To minimize the number of people in our office, we respectfully request that you do not bring siblings, friends, or relatives to your family member's appointment.
- When parents are accompanying children, we ask that only one parent, rather than both, attend with your child.
- If you or anyone you have come in contact with has a fever, or even mild flu like symptoms, please do not come to the office. Call us and we will gladly accommodate you with a new appointment. Call your primary care provider if you experience moderate to severe symptoms
- If you have traveled to a high-risk area outside the United States, such as China, South Korea, Iran, Europe (Schengen Area), United Kingdom and Ireland, please call the office to reschedule your appointment until after you have been in the USA at least 14 days symptom-free.
- Unlike many public environments, our clinic remains a very safe space to continue administering care, as we are constantly disinfecting our facility and equipment.
- In addition to our standard levels of hospital-grade sterilization and disinfection after every patient visit, our team is disinfecting common areas throughout the day, including waiting room chairs, and front desk.
- We have removed our water dispenser and the toys from the reception area in order to reduce communal contact surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and bathrooms are easily accessible for your use. Please wash your hands or use sanitizer when entering and leaving our office.
We realize that some may feel this is an overreaction to the current situation, but we would rather error on taking precautions beyond the currently stated CDC recommendations to make every effort to ensure the health of our community.
Thank you for your understanding during this challenging time. We appreciate you and look forward to seeing you soon! We will get through this together.
Have a Well Adjusted Day!
- Dr. David D. Peterson, Owner